Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy birthday Adrian! Nana blew it!

Today is my grandson's birthday and yesterday we had a huge birthday party. We had pizza, chips, dips, fruit and deviled eggs or as my bff calls them angel eggs (she is so cute) and of course cake. Well from the title you probably know what is coming! I did not eat fruit, no fruit for me, nope I had pizza, chips, dips, and of course cake. You know I justified that by saying, it's a birthday party, you gotta eat cake!So I am back where I started and not real happy about it, but I am not going to beat myself up over it and I am getting right back on the success train. I did some strenuous exercise today moving furniture in my living room, and will be exercising tomorrow. I will also be eating healthy again tomorrow and I will do my very best to not hop off my train. I will be praying harder tomorrow for strength and wisdom and self control. I wanna be like Jesus when He was tempted, I want to quote scripture and defeat the devil. I will be equipped with my scriptures, my prayer, and my back-up. I am victorious! The devil is a lying loser, and I will not be tempted any longer! This is my mountain and I am speaking to it! This is my giant and I am running toward it, and like David I WILL defeat it! Thanks for your continued prayers and encouragement! Love you all, Toodles......  

No comments:

Post a Comment