Friday, July 1, 2011

Jumping for Joy!

I am so excited I am jumping for joy (well on the inside @ least). I had to visit the Dr. this week as I have not been feeling 100%. So you all know what that means, the dreaded scale. I have been struggling for a bit and really did not want to get on the scale. But, I had to, so bravely I stepped up, and much to my surprise I had lost weight. Not just a few pounds mind you but 70 lbs since last summer! Yes you read that right! 70 lbs! My blood pressure was perfect! My Dr. was very pleased and I gotta tell ya I was feeling a little proud! One nice thing about this discovery is that I am very motivated now to continue on this journey! I am gonna be pushing myself a little harder every week to get to my goal. Thank you Jesus for walking with me on this journey, you and I are unstoppable! Will be posting again after the holiday so for now have a great and safe 4th. Love you all...Toodles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment