Saturday, July 16, 2011

Disappointed!

Tomorrow my friend is getting married and I waited until today to decide what I was going to wear to the wedding. Can you say not a good idea Becca?! I wanted to wear a dress or a skirt and I had some things in mind and was sure I could find something that would work. NOT!!!! I am in a weird place right now where all my old things are too big and the things I have been given from friends are too small.  I am still really out of shape and need to do some toning and I need to kick up the calorie burn a notch. Even though days like this are very disappointing they are also very motivating. I will not lie i was so mad that I started to cry! Then my loving family said something that brought me back to reality. They said not to be upset, because I have been working hard and if what I am doing isn't working the way I want it that its okay for me to find something else! So tomorrow I will be wearing dress pants and a tank top and sandals to the wedding and I will be changing it up starting Monday. You would think that this would be easier, it wasn't this hard to gain weight! I do know that it didn't come on in one day, one month or even one year so I need to turn my disappointment into patient motivation and just keep speaking to my mountain! I hope this blog is helping someone else but even if it isn't it is helping me. It gives me a place to vent and create so for all of you who read this I thank you for allowing me the opportunity. Toodles ....for now....

1 comment:

  1. Once again, thanks Becca, for sharing with all of us. You're an inspiration to me, even in your struggles, because you keep on keeping on! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete