Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day!

Today is Independence Day! You may ask why I would be writing on this subject, well, it is because I am celebrating my own independence! Independence means freedom, and I am celebrating my freedom! I am free from condemnation from sin, thank you Jesus! I am free from sickness, thank you Jesus! I am free from pain, thank you Jesus! I am free from the bondage of FOOD! I declare today MY independence day even though I have been free in Jesus for many years. Today I will only move forward in my quest for good health. No more backsliding, no more!
Today I will accept healing from pain in my knees, good health, self-control, strength and wisdom for my journey. Today I will inspire myself and those around me, I will encourage, and cheer for myself and those around me. Today I will begin to walk ONLY in the path Jesus has for me. Today all my excuses are behind me, and my healthy new life is before me. Jesus will be my personal trainer, my dietician, and guidance counselor. With God on my side who can be against me? I will stop sabotaging my success and start flaunting it to the world! Not for my glory but for HIS! Everything I am and will become are because
of Him!
I want to be the light in the darkness for someone else who is struggling with this same issue. I want to be the encourager the Lord has gifted me to be. I will become these things and TODAY is the day that I will begin. Today is Independence Day!........Toodles......

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing woman Becca. You encourage me everyday! I'm so very proud to call you my friend. I'm looking forward to walking tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete